- I ran out of a group because there were too many people and I get really claustrophobic In those situations.
- I sat alone in the rain just to feel something besides anxiety.
- I had a breakdown in the gym.
- I wanted so badly for one of the nurses to ask if I was okay but they didn’t. They don’t seem to do that here and I didn’t want to bother them.
- Two people told me I need to gain weight. That was weirdly positive.
- I laughed uncontrollably in the smoking area when a bug flew into someone’s eye. It wasn’t a funny moment. Instead of asking if he was okay, I couldn’t stop laughing so now I seem like a super bitch.
- my meds got changed finally after lots of stress because they couldn’t find my new med. One for one. A pill for a pill.
- i spilt water on myself, sat on a wet chair (wet from the rain not pee) and the buttons on my cardigan went bang against a cupboard in group.
Despite all of this, I still think I am not feeling. Or I am not feeling what I should feel. Right now I am tired. Bed time.