Here’s how I spent the most lame New Year’s Eve I think I have ever had:
- Lit a sparkler at about 4pm over my bathroom sink because I live dangerously.
- Sat on my couch playing a cupcake making game on my computer.
- Watched Friends on TV and then Dynamo. Googled how Dynamo walked down the side of a building. Felt cheated and disappointed.
- Chewed gum and tried to blow bubbles. Peeled gum off my face.
- Watched Two Broke Girls.
- Heard the 9pm fireworks and decided to get to bed before things got too loud outside.
- Read for a while.
- Heard the 10pm fireworks. Or was it 10:30pm?
- Went to sleep until about 11:45pm.
- Considered turning on the TV to watch the midnight fireworks but I was too lazy. Listened to bangs and cheering from bed instead until I fell back asleep.
- Woke at about 3am because my cat was being annoying. Fed her and went back to bed.
- Woke at about 6am. Fell asleep again and had a dream about snakes until about 8am.
What a brilliantly boring start to 2014. At least I am not hungover…