I’ve mentioned before that I am a slacker when it comes to blog nominations. I really, really appreciate when people nominate me but I don’t always get around to doing my part so I will attempt to do that now!
Recently I’ve received two nominations for the Liebster Award. One nomination was from http://livingwiththenoondaydemon.wordpress.com (I am so sorry it’s taken me a few weeks to get around to doing this, I really appreciate your nomination!) and the other was from http://wisewomantraining.wordpress.com (Thank you so much and congratulations on winning!)
Because I am combining the two nominations, I will answer the questions from both bloggers and I will try to keep my answers brief! Firstly though, here are my ten nominees. I always find this part hard because I don’t want to leave anyone out. If I follow your blog, I really do enjoy and appreciate it! Oh also, if I have done this wrong or you’ve already been nominated, I’m sorry. I am pretty clueless about this sort of thing!
Okay, that’s the hardest part done! Now I will get to the questions.
- What is the first book that deeply impacted you? A book about a fairy or sprite who helps make a farm grow so well but the farmer becomes suspicious or something like that and when he sees her vanish into a hole under a tree, he covers it in cement and all of the crops die. I read this as a kid, it always felt so eerie and left me with a sad feeling.
- If you were a painting, which one would you be? Probably “The Scream”, that’s how I feel most days!
- What is your least favorite song? The “Happy Birthday” song.
- Describe your perfect day. Going somewhere nice and feeling no anxiety. Pretty much any day would seem perfect without anxiety.
- If you were an animal, what would you be? Definitely a cat!
- You have a million dollars, but you have to give it to a charity. Which do you choose? Either The Cancer Council, Beyond Blue or a pet rescue charity.
- Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
- Is there an animal that you are really afraid of? Birds with really long beaks kind of creep me out.
- You can only eat one dessert for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Mint Ice Cream
- Is there an instrument you’ve always wanted to play? The guitar.
Now for the second lot of questions, which come from http://wisewomantraining.wordpress.com –
- What is the best piece of life advice you could give to someone? Breathe. Fairly simple advice!
- What do you want right now? To go back in time.
- Favourite place? A secret beach where no one else goes.
- If you could have anything in the entire world, no matter cost or improbability, what would it be? Mental health and an unlimited amount of money.
- Favourite joke? How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but the bulb has to really WANT to change.
- Worst thing a person could do to you? Well it’s not the worst thing but I hate liars.
- Best recipe you can cook? Salad? I don’t know. I once made a pretty amazing chicken and vegetable pie.
- What does the world need more of? Acceptance.
- Why did you start blogging? I got sick of keeping my thoughts to myself and I wanted to see what others have to say.
- Which of your posts are you most proud of? I can’t think of any off the top of my head but I guess any post which makes someone feel less alone.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What did you do before the internet/mobile phones became a part of everyday life?
- What is your least favourite colour?
- Is there anything you secretly love but pretend to hate?
- Is there anything you secretly hate but pretend to love?
- What is the most tedious part of your life?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- What is your most comfortable outfit, besides pyjamas?
- What are you most afraid of?
- How quickly does time move for you?
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.